GPUs have evolved—and AI processing, simulation, and 3D graphics rendering have all benefited. Now, powerful GPU-based acceleration is baked into edge computing solutions to provide intensive processing parallelism and performance-driven analytics not possible with traditional PCs. Only these GPU systems can provide the real-time decision-making, predictive analytics, and optimized control at the edge needed to achieve the high efficiency and growth required for industrial operations. Powerful GPU computing drives these applications and necessitates dedicated robust hardware to provide processing and inferencing capabilities.
Cincoze is a professional provider of highly reliable and rugged embedded systems to support customers in the industrial field. Deploying their rugged, high-performance GP-3000 machine vision computer provides the power to manage the most complex artificial intelligence and machine vision workloads.
An Intel® workstation-grade processor and up to two 250W full-length graphic cards provide unparalleled performance within a total 720W power budget. GP-3000 features the unique GPU Expansion Box (GEB) design, whereby a single- or dual-GPU GEB is attached to the main embedded system to add GPU processing power. The additional GPU performance massively accelerates complex industrial AI and machine vision tasks.
GP-3000’s features include:
- 9th/8th Gen Intel® Xeon®/Core™ processor (35W / 65W / 80W)
- 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM Sockets, supports ECC/non ECC type up to 2666 MHz, 64GB
- 4 x 2.5″ hot swappable SATA III HDD/SSD bays (Max height 15 mm)
- 1 x M.2 M Key socket (NVMe), 1 x M.2 E Key socket (CNVi)
- 2 x front accessible SIM card slots for signal redundancy
- CMI modules for various I/O module expansions
- CFM modules for Ignition Sensing & PoE functions
- Versatile mounting methods (Wall/ stand/ face-up/ 19″ rack mount)
- EN50121-3-2 (railway), E-mark, MIL-STD-810G (pending)